[CD : Released May 2005 : Cuneiform Records : RUNE 211/212]
A flagship release on Cuneiform Records of America, Emissaries was intended to introduce the band to the music world at large outside of the electronic music cognoscenti. This
deluxe 2 CD set, features a studio album, a live album recorded at radio station WXPN in Philadelphia during their 2004 USA performances and a stunning cover by cartoonist Matt
Howarth. Additionally, the studio album is a CD+ release which provides the buyer with a beautiful electronic comic (in .pdf format), which is viewable on any computer.
Disc One (The Emissaries Suite):
1. Seeds Crossing The Interstellar Void (16.22)
2. A Priest Crossing Frozen Water (13.23)
3. Mad Bob's Self-Inflicted Torment (9.58)
4. The Emissaries Reveal Themselves (9.08)
5. The Ice Garden (7.37)
6. A Promise Of Salvation (3:29)
Disc Two (Ancillary Blooms):
1. An Interstellar Vacuum Is Far From Empty (12.14)
2. Mobile Star Systems (13.02)
3. A Piano Wanders The Inandescent Vapours (11.11)
4. Sympathy For The Bedeviled (9.36)
5. The Arrival Of The Seeds (16.16)
6. Deliverance From Nuclear Winter (14.12)
Return to Discography
Do Electric Sheep Dream Of Space Rock?
This hour long collage of Radio Massacre International material consists of previously unreleased material from various sessions between 2003-15, and might be seen as their version of `The Faust Tapes' in its
construction. Endlessly fascinating, playing as a continuous suite, it is an unpredictable journey through many of the places RMI have found themselves in whilst working and improvising together.